Thursday, January 27, 2011

That's Rude

Actually, the entire phrase these days is "Papa, that's rude!".  It's the new mantra in our house.  This time next week I might need to change the name of this blog to "Papa, that's rude" instead of it's current name.

Of course he never says, "Daddy, that's rude".  It seems I'm the only one who is inflicting the rudeness towards him.  My 'rudeness' appears anytime I'm asking him to do something he would prefer not to do.  Example, "Caden, it's time to get out of the bathtub"...'Papa, that's rude'.  You get the drift.

I can't recall us using the word frequently at home and suspect that it's been explained at school.  He's latched on to it and is happy to use it even when it doesn't exactly apply.  I don't mind him using it inappropriately as long as both adults in this house are considered equally rude.

on another note...the other adult in this house informed me that last night's post was "boring".  Sorry - I can't be Shakespeare every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment