Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mac N Cheese

Dinner for Caden was kind of pathetic tonight.  I could have done better.  I have done better.  It won't win any awards from the nutrition department and my credentials as a full time stay at home parent really took a hit - but darn it - sometimes Trader Joe's Mac N Cheese is like manna from heaven (if you believe in heaven).

Not wanting to turn this blog into a commercial enterprise (unless someone is willing to make it a commercial enterprise for me) - but I can highly recommend their store brand frozen Mac n Cheese (microwavable) for a 5 year old.

After that ringing endorsement you would think they could send a case of the stuff my way.  They probably want to wait until I have more than three readers.  They might be waiting a long time.

and for those of you who don't have a Trader Joe's nearby...Sorry...you're missing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment