Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sun to Snow

I had my first visit to Santa Barbara last weekend.  Is there such a thing as computer generated weather?  Seriously, I almost spit out my food when I heard a lady at a table next to me state she was going to Palm Springs next week because the weather there was so good.  Really lady?  You live in the perfect climate and you are seeking even better?  Greedy is what I call it.

Heading to Jackson Hole tomorrow for a slightly different climate.  I probably won't get the same picture of me in front of a lemon tree that I managed in Santa Barbara.

Not that I like to give endorsements on this here blog - but this one is worth it.  If you get a chance to experience San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito (just up the street from Oprah's house), please don't turn it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment