Sunday, February 26, 2012

Movies

Yes - I'm watching the Academy Awards and don't mind admitting it.  My two other guys are at a movie and I have the entire house to myself - except for Kona.  Oddly, she's not that interested in watching.

We are still recouping from a week in Jackson Hole with great friends and family while enjoying the best mountains in the country.

Today we had a visitor from Philadelphia with his 4 year old daughter stop by our house .  They are applying for admission to the same school that Caden attends and were in town for part of the process.  The school gave them my name as a person who can give them a sense of what the school "community" is like.  I hope that by inviting a few other families over with all of their kids helped give them an idea of what our little "community" is like.  If they withdraw their application - maybe the school should reevaluate the idea of handing out my contact info to prospective applicants.

Back to the Academy Awards...still haven't seen Hugo but obviously someone liked it.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment