Friday, March 4, 2011

Huckabee - part deux

Really Mike?  You think mentioning that Hollywood is glamorizing single mothers when Natalie Portman shows her pregnant self in public is something a potential Presidential candidate (or anyone for that matter) should be commenting on?.  What do you want her to do - stay in the closet?  Oh - I forgot - your base will eat this stuff up.

I'm sure he will be responding to my questions any minute now.

on another note...The other two guys in this house went skiing today.  Caden went down his first black diamond run - by mistake - and with Kevin of course.  Kevin said it took a while but Caden made it down all by himself and with no tears.  If I would have been there - the tears and cussing would have been coming from me.  It's probably a good thing I didn't go.

No comments:

Post a Comment