Saturday, March 9, 2013

Facebook Not

Is it weird to write an anti-Facebook post and then post it on Facebook?  Probably so.

Why oh why do people feel the need to report where, when, and why they go through their daily lives. And I'm the one who writes drivel?  I don't need to know what you are doing this evening or what you are making for dinner or what things you are pleased or displeased with.  For Pete's sake - put all of that stuff in a blog.  (although I think Facebook is supposed to be a replacement for blogs - but I'm now in my 50's and supposed to mock anything newer that comes along.)

I'm also not interested in your kids daily lives - although I am guilty of posting a few pics now and then of mine - but if I get to determine the appropriate amount - I must be doing it appropriately (or something like that).

By the way - we're going to eat Thai food tonight.  I won't take pics of the food.  That would be too "Facebookey"!

and you wonder why I call this "drivel"?


No comments:

Post a Comment