Monday, May 30, 2011

Best Intentions

Really - they were.  I had it all planned out.  I was going to write each night while in bed.  That was the point of the super light-weight computer.  It's like air sitting on my lap.  Typing out drivel each evening would be easy.  Ha!

As Caden reads these posts years from now, I hope he figures out that just because I wasn't writing every day, I still had interesting thoughts in my head.

The weekend here was busy.   Friday was a no-school day and I took Caden and a friend to see Kung Fu Panda 2.  It might be hard to believe - but you don't have to have seen Kung Fu Panda 1 to get the gist of the storyline in the sequel.   A birthday party for a 3 year old was on Saturday.  The highlight of the party for Caden were 5 baby chicks that the parents of the birthday girl now have.   Sunday morning was spent at a rock climbing gym with Caden and another of his friends.  Yes - they have a rock climbing gym that 5 year olds can have a blast in.  I didn't know that rock climbing existed when I was 5 years old - and now my 5 year old considers it a normal play date.

I'll try to keep this a little more current in the coming weeks and months.  Political campaign season is nearing.  I'm sure I'll have plenty to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment